Sekai Muzivi at work on a plot in Buhera.
Copyright: WFP/ Tomson Phiri
Buhera - The day starts early and ends late for Sekai Muzivi, a mother of four. Every morning, she walks seven kilometres from her village in Buhera to neighbouring farms to look for odd jobs. It is a daily gamble —sometimes she fails to find paid labour and even if she does, she is paid with only enough food for a few meals.
- 20 December 2013 Hungry Months Ahead in Zimbabwe
- 27 September 2013 One Family's Struggle After Poor Harvest In Zimbabwe
- 2 August 2013 Zimbabwe: Helping People Help Themselves
- 12 April 2013 Zimbabwe Food for Assets - Part Two
- 10 April 2013 Zimbabwe Food for Assets Part One
- 22 March 2013 Relief to Drought Stricken Families in Zimbabwe
- 10 December 2012 Cash and Carry with WFP in Zimbabwe
- 30 November 2012 South Africa Crisis (For The Media)
- 24 September 2012 Nutritious Food Helps Crocodile Man Rebound From HIV
- 6 September 2012 Protecting Livestock Leads to Food Security in Zimbabwe