Typhoon Glenda destroyed houses and other infrastructures in Sorsogon.
Photo credit: WFP Philippines/Faizza Tanggol
One never knows the effectiveness of a disaster preparedness and response programme until a disaster strikes. So how did communities in Sorsogon fare when Typhoon Glenda (international name: Rammasun) hit their province?
- 11 September 2014 Philippines: Moving Forward After Typhoon Haiyan
- 8 September 2014 Philippines: After The Bohol Earthquake
- 3 September 2014 Typhoon Bopha: On the Road to Recovery
- 2 September 2014 'Zero Hunger: A World Without Hunger' By Child Artists
- 26 August 2014 Philippines: The Fish Pen That Changed Lives
- 23 June 2014 Philippines: The Faces of Zamboanga
- 3 December 2013 Philippines:The Logistics Of The Haiyan Response
- 29 November 2013 Philippines Operations (For The Media)
- 16 September 2014 Philippines: World Food Programme Clarification On Yolanda Response Funds
- 4 September 2014 'Zero Hunger: A World Without Hunger' Pictured By Child Artists
- 3 September 2014 Tunnel-Type Agriculture Arms Philippine Farmers Against Extreme Weather
- WFPs Use of Pooled Funds for Humanitarian Preparedness and Response (2009 - 2013). Terms of Reference.
- Philippines PRRO 200296 Support for Returnees and Other Conflict Affected Households in Central Minanao, and National Capacity Development in Disaster Preparedness and Response: An Operation Evaluation
- Philippines - Typhoon Haiyan: Multi-Cluster Needs Assessment, December 2013
- Profile: WFP Typhoon Haiyan Assistance