Diana Enciso, a resident of Dolores, Eastern Samar, happily receives her family’s share of food allocation by the World Food Programme and Department of Social Welfare and Development, composed of high energy biscuits as well as rice from Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Photo credit: WFP Philippines/Anthony Chase Lim
The town of Dolores in Eastern Samar experienced the brunt of Typhoon Hagupit when it made its first landfall in the area on 6 December 2014. Here is the story of Diana Enciso who shares her experience during Hagupit.
- 12 November 2014 Philippines: A Year After Typhoon Haiyan
- 11 September 2014 Philippines: Moving Forward After Typhoon Haiyan
- 8 September 2014 Philippines: After The Bohol Earthquake
- 3 September 2014 Typhoon Bopha: On the Road to Recovery
- 2 September 2014 'Zero Hunger: A World Without Hunger' By Child Artists
- 26 August 2014 Philippines: The Fish Pen That Changed Lives
- 23 June 2014 Philippines: The Faces of Zamboanga
- 3 December 2013 Philippines:The Logistics Of The Haiyan Response
- 17 December 2014 Philippines: Timely Support Appreciated
- 17 December 2014 Philippines: What Makes Diana Enciso Smile Despite Typhoon Hagupit
- 7 December 2014 WFP To Provide Transport, Food For Philippines Government Typhoon Response