Germaine and Dieudonné are happy to attend classes thanks to school meals, and receive encouragements from Madagascar's Minister of Education.
(Photo: WFP/Riana Ravoala)
The Government of Madagascar has made education a key development priority and the Minister of National Education is working to improve access to it by strengthening school feeding activities with the support of the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP).
- 10 November 2014 Madagascar's Minister Of Education Visits The South
- 29 October 2014 Improving Mothers' Health And Nutrition In Madagascar
- 27 November 2013 European Union Helps School Meals In Madagascar
- 20 November 2013 Cash for Work Produces Smiles in Madagascar
- 12 September 2012 Hungry Planet: Episode 19
- 8 August 2012 Japanese Donation Arrives In Madagascar
- 24 February 2012 Helping Victims Of Giovanna In Madagascar
- 12 April 2011 Cyclone response
- 9 December 2014 Improving Disasters Preparedness In Madagascar
- 10 November 2014 Strengthening School Feeding In Madagascar
- 24 October 2014 Helping Mothers And Children Fight Malnutrition In Madagascar