Over 800 students from Kirkuk University received WFP emergency food assistance.
Photo: FUAD/Ruaa Yousif
Fighting in Iraq has devastated the lives of millions; there are those who managed to flee in search of safety and others who still remain in areas under the control of armed groups. Fighting has even cut connections between families separating hundreds of university students living in Kirkuk City from their displaced families. They were left without money or food.
- 16 January 2015 Syrian Refugees From Kobane Seek Safety In Northern Iraq
- 7 January 2015 Iraq: Yazidis' Escape From Mt. Sinjar
- 5 December 2014 1 Dollar For Syrian Refugees
- 14 November 2014 Iraq: Displaced Yazidi Community To Face Harsh Winter
- 23 October 2014 WFP Provides Food Assistance to Over 1 Million Displaced in Iraq
- 23 September 2014 WFP Food Assistance Reaches Over One Million Displaced People in Iraq
- 6 September 2014 WFP Supports Displaced Families At Erbil's Baharka Camp
- 4 September 2014 Displaced Iraqi Describes Escape From Mosul