Haroun Fana (right), safe at last
Copyright: WFP/Gildas Mouhouelo
With fighting closing in around her family towards the end of last year, one woman tells of her flight from the Central African Republic...and how she sought refuge in the neighbouring Republic of Congo. With help from the humanitarian community, she and her charges have been able to survive what they hope is only temporary exile.
- 9 February 2015 Assistance to Refugees in the Republic of Congo
- 11 December 2014 School meals in the Republic of Congo
- 5 December 2014 Safety Net project in the Republic of Congo
- 13 March 2014 Refugees From CAR Spill Into Neighbouring Congo
- 29 June 2011 WFP in Republic of Congo, Pool Province 2009-2011