Nayef, 24, at WFP's vocational training centre in Irbid. He is participating in a cash-for-training programme. Copyright: WFP/Faten Al-Hindi
WFP launched a cash-for-training programme in Jordan that is breathing hope into the lives of young men like Nayef, 24, who has recently joined the vocational training centre in Irbid in northern Jordan. From a daily wager who could not guarantee his next job, Nayef is now looking forward to joining the skilled-workers’ world.
- 18 September 2014 Syria Funding Crisis
- 16 September 2014 Children Around The Globe Are Back At School, So Are WFP School Meals
- 22 December 2013 ECHO And WFP Provide Food Vouchers To Syrian Refugees In Jordan
- 16 October 2013 World Food Day 2013 (For The Media)
- 25 September 2013 Children of Zaatari
- 23 September 2013 Three Lives Being Lived in Zaatari Refugee Camp