India: Child Nutrition Improved Through Rice Fortification
WFP helps the government enhance school meals in the Indian State of Odisha with iron-fortified rice. The initiative has won the approval of Roopteshwar, a schoolboy in the Gajapati district of eastern India.
- 20 November 2014 India: WFP at Odisha State School Feeding Programme Exhibition
- 20 October 2014 WFP India: World Food Day 2014
- 15 October 2014 Hungry Planet episode 38
- 16 December 2013 World Food Programme innovating with India
- 10 December 2013 WFP Executive Director Boosts Fight Against Hunger In India
- 21 August 2013 Hungry Planet Episode 29
- 6 June 2012 India: Food Distribution Goes High-Tech!
- 12 December 2011 India: The Impact Of High Food Prices -- A View From Deradhun Market
- 29 August 2007 Anoushka Shankar