Abo Muhammed fled clashes in Qaboun two years ago with his wife and youngest son Jihad, 25. They now live on the grounds of a deserted theme park. (Photo: WFP/Hussam Al Saleh)
The Syrian crisis is entering its fifth year, shattering many lives and homes as the days go by. And it does so with no mercy especially this winter when many displaced families suffered the biting cold and the warmth of their lost homes is only a distant memory. Abo Muhammed’s family shares their story on the second winter they spend away from home.
- 13 August 2015 Syrian Refugees Can't Do It Alone, They Need Our Help
- 22 April 2015 Syria Funding Crisis: Help Us Help Them
- 13 March 2015 Syria: Sundus, The Girl Against The Odds
- 17 February 2015 Syrians Coping With Refugee Life In Turkey
- 5 December 2014 1 Dollar For Syrian Refugees
- 10 September 2014 The Lives Of Syrian Refugees In Bekaa Valley