- 20 January 2015 Sierra Leone: Love In The Age Of Ebola
- 17 December 2014 Ebola Leaves Hundreds of Thousands Facing Hunger (For the Media)
- 27 November 2014 'Why I Came To Help Fight Ebola'
- 20 November 2014 Sierra Leone: Ebola Survivors Share Their Stories
- 19 November 2014 Sierra Leone: President Koroma Visits WFP Logistics Hub
- 13 November 2014 Ebola Survivors (For the Media)
- 12 November 2014 'I Am An Ebola Survivor, This Is My Story'
- 16 April 2015 In Sierra Leone, Reopening of Schools Brings Back Hope
- 14 April 2015 WFP Supports Ebola-Orphaned Children in Sierra Leone
- 17 March 2015 Ebola: A Team That Keeps The Hope (And The Connectivity) Alive
- Liberia and Sierra Leone - mVAM Regional Bulletin #5: Wage rates improve in Liberia and Sierra Leone, March 2015
- Impact of West Africa Ebola Outbreak on Food Security and Staple Food Prices
- Liberia and Sierra Leone - mVAM Regional Bulletin #4: Although post-harvest food security improvements continue, the poorest households are using more coping strategies, February 2015
- Sierra Leone - mVAM Bulletin #13: Food security improves in the districts of Bo and Kenema, February 2015