Comunidad Rural La Ermita, Jinotega, Nicaragua.
Copyright: WFP/Sabrina Quezada
Sabrina Quezada, Communications Officer in Nicaragua, loves to go to the field to meet WFP project participants. She did not hesitate to go to the field when the WFP Office in Washington, D.C. asked her to interview a mother and participant of the school meals programme. The interview was part of a Michael Kors’ campaign on Mother’s Day in the United States to support WFP School Meals. When Sabrina asked Fatima, her interviewee, about her dreams, her answer left Sabrina speechless.
- 20 August 2015 Working for Communities in Nicaragua
- 19 August 2015 World Humanitarian Day from Nicaragua
- 7 August 2015 Schools Ready to Receive Food
- 3 July 2015 Emergency Simulation in Nicaragua
- 19 June 2015 Celebrating World Environment Day
- 24 April 2015 Nicaraguan Farmers Receive Support from Canada
- 5 March 2015 Women are the True Heroes of Humanitarian Work
- 30 September 2014 WFP And Nicaragua’s Army Prepare For Emergency Response
- 30 September 2015 10 Facts About Hunger
- 17 September 2015 WFP and OAS Team up to Work on Migration, Protection, and Preparedness in the Americas
- 26 August 2015 Experts Discuss the Roles of School Feeding as Tool for Sustainable Development in the Americas