Esperanca's daughter cooking a traditional meal called chima, using maize provided by WFP.
Until the floods came, Esperança Gonçalves (34) had been living a quiet life, running her shop and earning enough to feed her family of six in Mocuba, Quelimane province, northern Mozambique.
- 13 April 2015 Flying High Over Mozambique's Floods
- 13 February 2015 UN Mozambique: Delivering As One
- 25 January 2015 WFP Responds To Floods In Northern And Central Mozambique
- 3 February 2014 Canada And REACH Are Securing The Future Of Children And Women
- 25 March 2013 SADC Countries Help Somalia
- 14 February 2013 WFP Responds To Flooding In Mozambique With Locally-Grown Food
- 14 February 2013 WFP, IFAD & FAO Team Up In Mozambique
- 29 January 2013 Floods Hit Southern Mozambique
- 12 February 2015 One Woman's Story From The Mozambique Floods
- 11 February 2015 UN and NGOs seek $30.1 million for flood response and recovery in Zambézia
- 11 April 2014 A Community-based Approach To Fighting Hunger In Mozambique