Gregorio returning muddy and triumphant, following a successful distribution in Ntchisi District during the challenging rainy season.
Copyright: WFP/Aaron Kumwenda
Lilongwe – In anticipation of World Humanitarian Day on 19 August, WFP is joining other organizations and agencies around the globe to acknowledge the heroes who risk their lives every day to help people in need. WFP Malawi spoke to one of its own humanitarian heroes, Gregorio Kambuwa, who retired last month at the age of 65 after having served on the team for 15 years.
- 26 September 2013 Hungry Planet: Episode 30
- 22 August 2013 Famine Food Legends #2: Malawi Mice Kebabs
- 3 June 2013 Disaster Risk Reduction for Food Security
- 13 December 2012 Poor Malawi Farmers Receive Cash Through Mobile Phone
- 30 November 2012 South Africa Crisis (For The Media)
- 23 November 2012 WFP Responds To A Drought In Malawi
- 14 June 2012 Meals For Malawi's Young Minds
- 13 June 2012 Malawi: Helping Farmers Build The Future They Want