Nayef, 24, at WFP's vocational training centre in Irbid. He is participating in a cash-for-training programme. Copyright: WFP/Faten Al-Hindi
WFP launched a cash-for-training programme in Jordan that is breathing hope into the lives of young men like Nayef, 24, who has recently joined the vocational training centre in Irbid in northern Jordan. From a daily wager who could not guarantee his next job, Nayef is now looking forward to joining the skilled-workers’ world.
- 22 December 2013 ECHO And WFP Provide Food Vouchers To Syrian Refugees In Jordan
- 16 October 2013 World Food Day 2013 (For The Media)
- 25 September 2013 Children of Zaatari
- 23 September 2013 Three Lives Being Lived in Zaatari Refugee Camp
- 18 September 2013 Syrian Refugee Populations Grows in Jordan (For The Media)
- 19 July 2013 A Syrian Family Arrives At Zaatari