25 May 2015
The Food Security Analysis factsheet provides key information on the various aspects of Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping work at WFP, the different assessment tools, specific initiatives and key facts for 2015.
1 May 2014
The main objective of a JAM mission is to assess the food security and nutrition status of refugees. The specific objectives of the JAM are:
- Assess the food security situation of the Syrian refugees living inside and outside the camps (access, availability and utilization of food) and identify main causes of food insecurity.
- Review the on-going food assistance programs and provision of related complementary assistance and services by WFP, UNHCR and their partners, identifying good practices, principle constraints, lessons learned and areas for improvement.
- Assess the potential for targeted food assistance and associated risks, and identify potential target groups and criteria.
5 October 2012
- 16 January 2015 Syrian Refugees From Kobane Seek Safety In Northern Iraq
- 7 January 2015 Iraq: Yazidis' Escape From Mt. Sinjar