Roughly €6.3 million ($8.9 million) in European Union Food Facility assistance has supported the World Food Programme's efforts in Guatemala to fight hunger, poverty and one of the world's highest malnutrition rates. The funding has helped improve agricultural production, develop income-generating activities and boost nutrition levels of 24,000 of the most vulnerable families in five of Guatemala's poorest departments.
2014 - 2014
- Synthesis of the Evaluation of the Impact of Food for Assets 2002-2011 and Lessons for Building Livelihoods Resilience
- Food for Assets on Livelihood Resilience in Guatemala: An Impact Evaluation
2013 - 2013
- WFP Emergency Preparedness and Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Guatemala - Impacto de la Canícula Prolongada en la Población de Infra y Subsistencia del Corredor Seco de Guatemala, Febrero 2013
- 22 August 2014 Guatemala: A Story of Resilience