25 May 2015
The Food Security Analysis factsheet provides key information on the various aspects of Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping work at WFP, the different assessment tools, specific initiatives and key facts for 2015.
24 April 2014
WFP’s role in Ecuador includes strengthening capacities and becoming a learning office. As generating evidence and informing public policy is a stated priority of the Government of Ecuador, and a recognized role for the international cooperation, WFP works with local governments to understand the underlying causes of hunger and malnutrition and the capacities that exist to address the main determinants of malnutrition.
Recent efforts in knowledge generation include:
• On-the-job learning to allow for innovation and understanding of what works in different contexts;
• Exchanging of experiences with partners and beneficiaries to identify how WFP can improve activities on an ongoing basis; and
• Learning from rigorous studies and impact evaluations, conducted jointly with respected research institutions.
The 2013 Ecuador Annual Report highlights lessons and learning, but also results as WFP works with the Government of Ecuador to make malnutrition a visible issue at the top of public policy agendas.
- 15 October 2014 WFP And The EU: Pushing For Zero Hunger Together
- 26 September 2014 Refugees Don't Need to Worry about Their Next Meal
- 25 April 2014 Charley Anderson sings for women’s rights in Ecuador