Canadian Ambassador in Cuba visits WFP pilot project focused on food security and nutrition of children, pregnant women and the elderly. This project, funded by the Government of Canada, began in March 2014 and is benefitting over 61,000 people in the municipalities of Niceto Perez and El Salvador (Guantanamo province), and Union de Reyes (Matanzas province).
- 30 April 2015 Voices of Guantanamo
- 2 September 2014 'Zero Hunger: A World Without Hunger' By Child Artists
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 23 March 2010 Dayron Robles and School Meals
- 30 September 2015 10 Facts About Hunger
- 17 September 2015 WFP and OAS Team up to Work on Migration, Protection, and Preparedness in the Americas
- 26 August 2015 Experts Discuss the Roles of School Feeding as Tool for Sustainable Development in the Americas