Liliana has overcome adversity through hard work and has now inspired a whole community. At 28 years old, Liliana’s future was cut short due to conflict; she grabbed her few belongings and fled with her husband and three children to a safer area of the country. Today, her family situation is different, full of triumphs and accomplished dreams.
- 27 August 2014 Colombia: Improving Food Security in La Guajira
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 24 October 2012 WFP Country Directors Hold Regional Meeting in Colombia
- 25 September 2012 WFP Executive Board visit to Colombia
- 5 October 2010 Angela goes home
- 23 June 2010 School Meals in Colombia