There are currently five million undernourished Cambodian citizens. A study released in December 2013 by the Council for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD), WFP and UNICEF reveals that malnutrition costs between US$250 million and US$400 million annually or 1.5% to 2.5% of Cambodia’s total annual Gross Domestic Product.
Edith Heines, Deputy Country Director of WFP Cambodia, sat down with us to share her thoughts on malnutrition in Cambodia.
- 30 August 2012 Out Of The Garbage Dump And Into School
- 25 April 2012 Cambodian Mothers Thank Malaysia
- 2 April 2012 Take-Home Ration Programme- WFP Cambodia
- 23 March 2012 School Meals Programme - WFP Cambodia
- 30 January 2012 Cambodia: Kids Love WFP's School Feeding Programme
- 13 January 2012 Mother and Child Health - WFP Cambodia
- 1 December 2011 Cambodia: How Food Assistance Helps Build Roads And Dykes
- 4 November 2011 Cambodia Floods (For The Media)
- 27 October 2011 Food Arrives For Cambodia Families Hit By Flooding