WFP. Rein Schullerud
Each year during the lean season—also known as the “hunger season”—the World Food Programme (WFP) carries out a number of activities in Burkina Faso to prevent malnutrition, efforts that have proven effective in the fight against hunger. Due to a lack of funding, however, the programme has been reduced and could be suspended completely this year.
- 6 December 2013 In Burkina Faso, School Meals Raise Enrolment, Improve Nutrition
- 26 September 2013 Hungry Planet: Episode 30
- 23 August 2013 Burkina Faso: Reforestation in the North
- 23 August 2013 WFP Burkina Faso Launches Cash Transfers for Malian Refugees
- 12 August 2013 Burkina Faso: The Story of Hadiatou Diallo
- 7 August 2013 WFP Burkina Faso Launches Blanket Feeding
- Burkina Faso - Analyse globale de la vulnérabilité, de la sécurité alimentaire et de la nutrition (AGVSAN), Juillet 2014
- West Africa and the Sahel - Food Security and Humanitarian Implications, 2014
- Do School Feeding Programs Help Children?
- Educational And Health Impacts Of Two School Feeding Schemes: Evidence From A Randomized Trial In Rural Burkina Faso