UNHCR/WFP Joint Assessment Missions(JAM): Practical Guide
The JAM Practical Guide outlines the JAM process and provides tools to equip JAM coordinators and team members to conduct a JAM.
The guide aims to facilitate:
- Timely planning of the JAM;
- Effective collaboration in the planning and organisation of the joint UNHCR / WFP assessment mission;
- Adherence to agreed procedures and standards;
- Effective analysis and use of information; and
- Consistent production of high quality outputs, including a final JAM report and JPA.
The JAM Practical Guide was developed to support senior managers and JAM coordinators to design, coordinate, and implement JAMs in a variety of situations.